Le Creuset is one of the finest in cookware ever made!
Le Creuset Cookware
Since 1925, Le Creuset's premium cookware has been fashioned in France from
porcelain enamel cast iron, giving it a durable weight and a beautiful finish.
The benefits to this cookware's construction are many:
Pans are handcrafted in France of cast iron, which absorbs heat
slowly and spreads it steadily.
The cast iron is coated with porcelain enamel, which requires no seasoning and
- Cast iron distributes heat evenly and requires cooking with only low to
- Cookware is for use with gas, electric, induction, or ceramic ranges
- Flat cookware bottoms sit firmly on heat surface
- Thin shell casings are light but strong
- Porcelain enamel coating is easy to clean and won't absorb odors or
- Lids seal in moisture and flavor
- Knobs are heatproof up to 450 degrees F
Back to Product Page!
27576 Ynez Road H-9
Temecula CA 92591
in business since 1984 family owned and operated! Proud to offer our Le